Last winter 2014 we were pleased to be granted full planning permission for the third and final phase of the restoration project. The main house is not far off completion, with most of the principle rooms papered and the corridors painted.
Our first room hire in the main house is confirmed for June of this year. The flat roof dining room has been demolished restoring the original profile of the south facing elevation, incorporating the important 1871 addition of the library and playroom/music room below with its beautiful turreted staircase.
Available for Hire
It is very fortunate that when the original profile of the music room was extended in the late 1960s to create the conference space and dining room the original windows were retained and re-cited. These have now been carefully restored and returned to their original location. The music room will host the majority of concerts, recitals and workshops planned for the house. It will be available to hire from the summer 2016 and will have a seating capacity of 40